Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap


This weekend was glorious! I had the perfect blend of getting things done at my own pace and family fun. A much needed reprieve after a few weeks of cloudiness.
 
We had our Holy-We-R celebration for the kids at my church (pretty much Halloween without the gobblins and other spooky things). People went all out decorating their trunks so the kids could come around and get treats. My boo was not feeling his cookie monster costume though. Yikes! This was my first year going and it was a lot of fun. I even let Jalen try a Kit Kat bar.

I even had time to play my all time favorite card game Phase 10 with my family (yes I still like to play old fashion games in addition to new stuff like candy crush...hehe)! But in other news, somebody needs to get their uncle Spike Lee. Below is the picture that came up while I was reading to my son. My husband told me it was a little too much a while ago when I bought the book, but I just thought it was a cute little girl. At second glance though, little mama is a bit much. I love the book though. It's called Please Baby, Please and is about the struggles toddlers put parents through while we begging are them to just do one thing without so many problems. Maybe I'll just cover her little butt next time.
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better Monday!
 


1 comment:

  1. Awww, J looks so cute and so does D. Looks like they had fun...and that little ratchet girl in that book, LOL. They could have thrown a onesie on her or something, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete