Friday, December 6, 2013

Belly Laughs

 
I love to laugh. I really believe that love and laughter cures all things. Last night I had some hilarios conversations during Scandal. That really lifted me up from a gloomy day. I don't usually watch it live but it was awesome.

Me after the episode...it was bananas!

Yesterday, I had a very serious situation during my class so today after we processed our feelings and I answered their questions, we told yo' mama jokes to lighten the mood before we got into our reading for the day. Don't worry I made sure to preface it with these are just jokes...not literally about your mama.

Here are a few good ones:

Yo mama so fat by the time she turned around, it was her birthday.

Yo mama so stupid, she got locked inside a grocery store and starved.

Yo mama so stupid, she thought a quarterback was a refund.

And because I love ecards/memes:

terrible!
 
Always thought that was twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment