Friday, August 2, 2013

I Love My Peeps

In one of my devotional readings today it talked about taking time to reflect on memories of people who have touched your life and to be grateful for the people you have in your life now. I have so many amazing people in my circle. Each one has a special place in my heart and brings their own unique perspective. I can pinpoint which person I need and can rely on at any given moment. If I need a recipe, a good laugh (well that's pretty much all my friends), a new book, fashion or make-up tips, or if I just need to shoot the breeze (one of my friends calls this running our mouths--I think I like that better), I have someone to turn to no matter what.

So today I am taking the time to appreciate and say a special prayer for all of my peeps.

Thank you Lord for all of the amazing people in my life. Cover them where ever they may be and let your will be done in their lives. Bless them with joy father. Help us to continue to grow as friends and in you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

Now off to go run my mouth with one of my girls :).

1 comment: