How come all weeks aren't like this?
Maybe it was really taking a break during my work vacation. Running around the house and laughing with my baby boy. Taking some time to still read for fun even though I have hundreds of pages to read for class, baking some desserts even though I am trying to loose weight, or just laughing and spending time with my friends even when I just wanted to sit on my couch.
I hope I can maintain this momentum until my next vacation.
Here are some things that are helping me right now:
- Starting my day off with the word is a non-negotiable. Even if it is just one scripture.
- Taking care of myself is important however I do it. Would you believe I have actually started to like painting my own nails?!?!
- Staying connected with people I enjoy being around is also a must--texts and calls go a long way.
- Eating healthier matters. I always feel better when I do.
- Have a good belly laugh each day.
Hope you all have a great day and rest of the week too!