Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day Chronicles


While most people are annoyed with the snow, I am grateful for another moment to pause. My day isn't hurried. I get extra time with my loves. I can get on Pinterest and pin guilt free. I can read without pressure. 


This is the life. 

I welcome "cabin fever" because I am always on the go. I could stay home for weeks on end and never get bored.

Here is how I plan to spend my day:

1. Try a new recipe for breakfast (Banana Pancake Muffins-delish! Thanks Smart and Sassy Mom!).
3. Finish my next two blog posts (my draft folder is out of control).
4. Nap
5. Catch up on watching Chicago Fire and Chicago PD.
6. Start my new book club book (The Husband's Secret by Laine Moriarty ).
7. Have random playful moments with my boy.

8. Look for new recipes on Pinterest.
9. Play some Candy Crush and Words with Friends.
10. Laugh.

Bonus: Fight these allergies that are trying to take me out and read at least 2 articles for Grad school (this may be optional unless I'm off tomorrow too lol).
Mommy reads. Baby Plays.
Don't let "cabin fever" get you down. There are blessings in the down time.

I think I am over do for a that nap.

See you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment