Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Push Yourself

I must admit I love a good challenge. I love me some vacation and days of nothing-ness but having a challenge excites me. That being said, even though I am a few days late, I will be doing another blog posting challenge for the month of November. I will be joinging this challenge with BlogHer. You can read my post here as usual or on my BlogHer page.  I am a few days behind so some days I'll be posting twice to catch up (YIKES!!). I have tons of drafts that I need to finish so hopefully this challenge will help me get going (I have so much to share) and help get my blog into the hands of some new readers.

Sometimes we need a good old fashion challenge to jumpstart whatever it is we have been putting off.

Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment