Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Fun

 
Finally!!! Why is it that the shorter work weeks always seem like the longest?? I feel like I say this a lot but I have never been so happy to see a weekend. I plan on getting renewed and ready to conquer next week because this week was a fail. 

My cousin called me yesterday and she really brightened my day. She always cracks me up. She is such a realist. She will tell me in a minute girl don't do it (in her finest Mississppi accent). Whenever I talk to her, I get transplanted right back to my country roots. No side walks and so much land to run around on, picking peacans for pecan pie straight off the ground, days lounging with my cousins--I don't even think I had any friends who weren't cousins when I lived in the Sipp lol. Some parts of the south are really their own little separate contries within the United States.

Anyhow, on deck for this weekend is a Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Cake, catching up on Scandal and reading for my book club, and getting ahead on my assignments that I have due for school next week (I claim that in the name of Jesus!).
 

 
I am working on a presentation for one of my classes about Virgina Satir. She was the pioneer of family therapy. Her mantra was peace within, peace between, peace among--I love this (although I might replace peace with Joy). I will be taking that into this weekend and make it a great one.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment