Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday: A Sound Mind

Power Love And Sound Mind #Plaque

Today I am thankful for a sound mind. There is something to be said about being able to be centered within yourself. We cannot control the chaotic world but I am grateful to have a sound mind to process it all. I am a huge fan of mental health. I think mental check ups are just as important as physical ones. Not everyone has the luxury of having a sound mind or even the wherewith all to get checked out or to stick to a treatment plan; so I am grateful.
I declare to have a sound mind
 
PS
If you are looking for a mental check up, I would first suggest getting recommendations from friends, family, collegues, etc. Here are some other great resources for finding a therapist too: http://www.therapistlocator.net/iMIS15/therapistlocator/

No comments:

Post a Comment