Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Endless Hope




Well last night, I finished Colliding with Destiny. This devotional was awesome. It clearly took me longer than 30 days, but I did it. I was going to write a book review but instead, I decided to share two excerpts from the last few devotionals that really spoke to me. I feel like this is a season of struggle and heartache. As I mentioned before, when we have big goals, we have bigger problem.

But alas, there is hope.
 

My pastor always says that instead of being hopeless, we should always have an endless hope. There is always a reason for whatever trial, devastation, or growing pain that we endure. In those moments, my prayer will be something like this:
 

This book is definitely in as my new gift giving devotional. If you need a new devotional to try or are just trying out a devotional for the first time, this one will bless you. Here are a few of my other favorites; some of the firsts that I was able to read cover to cover (and have since passed them on to all of my friends too). Now I have to find an new goodie so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment