Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Calling YOU!

Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3 NLT)


It is a beautiful thing to live a life in line with your calling. It may take time--painstakingly slow time but the reward is beyond great. I am finding that now that I have a clear picture of what I feel is my calling, it is so much easier to go about my day knowing that I am working towards an end that I really want. Even though some of the things along the way are working my last nerve at times, I can move forward with confidence keeping my vision at the forefront of my mind. 

My only note of caution is to remember that your vision is NOT for everyone. People may not see why you choose to do ____ when you could ___. But that is okay; hard but okay--especially for someone like me who likes to share ideas, dreams, etc with others.

People don't have to understand the race, they can see you at the finish line.

Some people just dont get it

No comments:

Post a Comment