Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Love


Does anyone else feel like they are a different person in the summer? Maybe it's because I am a teacher but summer just does something to me. Unscheduled time gives me the freedom to do or not do whatever I want makes my soul happy. For example, there have been days that I have been glued to the couch for hours just writing, listening to music, and chatting with some friends. I was so relaxed one day, that I didn't even want to break my flow to get up and make lunch! I just love summer. It is so renewing and refreshing.

What do you love about summer?

Here are 10 things I am excited about this summer:
  1. No work and no grad school
  2. State Fair Food
  3. My summer reading list (that still includes a book from last summer but who's judging??)
  4. Trying new recipes (follow me here to taste along with me!)
  5. Hanging with my family and friends!
  6. Florida Trip 
  7. New music
  8. On the Run Tour
  9. New School/Office Supplies
  10. Try a few new/different things (so far this has included a trip to 106 & Park and trying different restaurants)
Here one summer song and video I am currently loving: Say Yes by Michelle Williams featuring Beyonce & Kelly Rowland. Did you know this video was shot a few blocks from my house?!?!?! Where am I when Beyonce is just cruising through my neighborhood???

Hope your summer is off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. The song should not be Michelle Williams feat. B & Kelly instead it should have been Destiny's Child limited release. :-)

    ReplyDelete