Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Beauty Queens

 
I don't know about other moms and/or working women out there but, the first thing that gets thrown on the back burner when I am super busy and/or tired is any type of beauty regimen. I have no desire to sit under the hair dryer for an hour when I could be sleeping or doing something else. Free time? I am not going to the nail salon then either.

Recently though, I have been trying to get out--and stay out of that slump.  I began conquering getting rid of baby phat last year and after getting my make up professionally done earlier this year, I decided to take on hair and makeup too.
Please note that a profesional did this...I am not walking around like this everyday.
The hardest part for me though is finding time. Why get up early to do makeup when I could snooze or do something else in the morning. Yesterday one of my co-workers and fellow rockin' mom Jasmine told some of us that she could get her make up done in the morning in five minutes or less. Yeah right?!? Her makeup was flawless yesterday by the way. 


So, to show us it could be down, she made us a cool tutorial that you can check out here . She made it seem so easy breezy that I put on eye make up this morning even though I was running late. When you look better you feel better. Right? We all think so.
 
We have decided to get together to share more tips and tricks to get us on track. Let's see if we can keep this up.
 
What is your beauty regiman? Favorite products? I'd love to hear.
 
I'll keep you posted on how we do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment