Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Playlist

 

I love music. Here are some songs in my current rotation--some of which are oldies but goodies. They are in no particular order except for #1 and #2. And yes I listen to Jesus music, hip hop, R & B, and Reggae together...hehe.

Enjoy!


1. Can't Hold Us 

This video is NOT the video I had  up in my head every time I rock out to this song in my car. Why is there a pirate ship, a camel in the hood, and a man getting a haircut on the beach?!?! But this is still my jam...seriously my son even claps along now and sings a few parts--that's how much I play it.
 
2. Grown Woman
When is this album coming out?!? I love Beyonce. You can't help but roll your neck when you hear this. I RUN THIS!!
 
 3. Trumpets Blow
I love Kierra! Fresh music for Jesus. Are you ready??
4. Can't Give Up Now
 
When I first heard this verison, I wasn't really feeling it but I gave it another listen last week and it gives me goose bumps. I wish I could sing.
 
4. Take Me To The King
 

I don't have anything to say about this but have some tissue ready.
5. You Are
 
Young people for Jesus--I'm all about it! If I could sing y'all...
6. Pusher Love Girl
JT is not playin' with this one.
 
 7. Fire We Make
 
This song!
 
8. King of the Dancehall

Rediscovered my love with this song after the BET awards.
9. Brand New Me
 Definitely feel like I have reinvented myself these past few years. If I could sing about it, this would be the song.
10. Differntology
2013-2014 school year as a teacher and a student again...I'm ready!
 
 
What are some songs on your playlist right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment