Sunday, August 18, 2013

Feeling Accomplished


Who doesn't love planning something and then seeing it come to fruition? Today my son's birthday party was a huge success. All glory to God because everyone had a blast and we didn't get totally rained out. Jalen's sweet second birthday was definitely a memorable one. 





This cake gave me all kinds of problems but it turned out beautiful!


Two of my favorite people in the world at the same time!! ZPB stand up!


Face painting was taken to a whole new level by Patty Sweet Cakes. If you are in North Jersey check her out here. 


.
This was a ton of work but I had so much fun. I could do this every year, however in the interest of my sanity (and my wallet) we'll revisit a themed party when Jalen is five. We will be going out for the next few years. It is going to be hard to get through work tomorrow. I need a day to recoup. I can't wait to share more pictures later.

Hope you had a blessed Sunday!



1 comment: