Thursday, August 29, 2013

Instant Inspiration

A few weeks back I posted about my obsession with school supplies. Well this week I finally got to whip them out and right when I was starting to get a little tired in my last class (7:15PM-9:20PM) I got hit with this on the inside cover of my notebook:

Isn't this awesome?!?! I don't know when Jesus took over school supplies but I LOVE it. You hear me? LOVE it and like want to go snag all the books for Christmas gifts. This is the kind of stuff you need when you are in school or work. Falling asleep in class? All you have to do is glance over and see: God has you, and your day covered. Frustrated during the work day? It's all good. God chose you. Doesn't that make you smile? Instant inspiration and motivation. I don't think my son will appreciate these kind of school supplies (they are very girly...see below) but the message is awesome. Would it be crazy if I found some boy ones and saved them for him? They probably won't even be using notebooks when he goes to school but I digress.


Here are my two faves for today:

Yes, you are on purpose! You are right where God wants you to be.

God has great plans for you!

Hope you had an awesome day. 

Be lifted my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment