Saturday, August 24, 2013

Is it just me...

...or are mosquitos on steroids this summer?  I was outside today and have at least five more bites in the most random places. If they sucked fat y'all...you wouldn't be able to tell me nothing.

Today was so beautiful out. I can't believe summer is winding down. Do any moms out there find that kids are much more agreeable on the weekend? I mean if I could get a little of this joy after being at work all day I'd be in business. I am soaking it in today and hopefully tomorrow too.

Grandma finally got him to actually hit the ball with the bat.
Little gymsters

Gold medals in our future?
Ahh to be a kid again. 

These clowns after playing in the kiddie pool.
I think this is one of those good embarrassing pics for later on hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment