Wednesday, August 14, 2013

To Do List


Do you ever look around and wonder where the time has gone? Well my son'a birthday is on Sunday and these e-mails really got me to thinking about how fast 2013 is passing by.


Like really Pampers...Preschooler?!?! Where did my baby go? Time is flying people! We have only four more months left in 2013 so we better reenergize ourselves to conquer whatever goals we set out to accomplish this year. 

Here are ten of the things on my to-do list before 2013 is done:
  1. Finish Produced By Faith.
  2. Pay off one credit card.
  3. Finish the second book in the Beautiful Creatures Series.
  4. Lose 5 more pounds.
  5. Take another kickboxing class.
  6. Read at least two new books to my son a week.
  7. Take a cooking class making something that I haven't tried before.
  8. Make plans to spend more time with my friends that don't live nearby.
  9. Try a new hairstyle.
  10. See a Broadway show.
What are some things you want to do before 2013 is over? Let check in at the end of the year and see how we did :).


No comments:

Post a Comment