Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Happiness

Saturday's are meant to be enjoyed. I love having no work (well I have work to do but it's not happening today) and no extensive plans on a Saturday.

Here are some of my pieces of happiness for today:

Mimosa's with breakfast. I haven't had one of these in ages--today I had two. SO GOOD! This may have to become apart of my Saturdays for good.


Kiddos playing in their own world. Which leads to mommy/auntie having a few minutes to myself to play random games on my phone/be on Pinterest. 


Discovering Candy Crush. Everyone told me not to start playing it but I had to see what the hype was all about. It's pretty fun now that I got the hang of it. You don't want to see this screen though when you are on a role. 

Randomness. I saw this on my cousin's Instagram. Random stuff like this makes me happy too. 


Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino from Starbucks (not pictured). I clearly drank this before I had time to take a picture.

I love Saturday's. I hope you had a great day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment